This voucher is valid until twelve months from the date of issuance, and can be redeemed at hariwoods.com only.
This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
This voucher is not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed. The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable. We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances. Vouchers cannot be clubbed and used for single transaction. This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards. For any queries regarding giftcards email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to measure the space you’re planning on putting the piece of your dreams. It’s helpful to consider your surrounding area and account for anything that can’t be moved. Often, it might be helpful to lay masking or painter tape in the outline of your piece to ensure a perfect fit.
MEASURING THE FURNITURE
We will provide you with the dimensions of our pieces. These measurements can also be seen on the furniture’s product page on our website. Some furniture may come to you packed in boxes and requiring assembly, in which case, we can provide you with the measurements of these boxes so we can ensure they’ll reach their final destination. Some other pieces of furniture may have removable feet or bases so they can pass through smaller spaces. Your designer can help you find this information for each piece.
MEASURING YOUR SPACE
Determine the best route through your home for your new furniture to get it’s final place. Take measurements of all the places your new furniture will pass through:
- The dimensions of the entryways inside and outside your home
- The dimensions of the hallways
- The dimensions of any staircases that will be used (take account of the banister, which reduces the room for furniture passing through)
- The dimensions and placement of any features on walls such as fireplaces, alcoves, and windows (including the height to the windows)
- The height of any low hanging lights.
Other than flat-pack furniture, most furniture you purchase will come with the bulk of the assembly work already done. However, when receiving a new piece of furniture, such as a sofa or a table, you may find that the legs or other detachable features may have to be installed after shipping. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about furniture assembly.
Now that you’ve invited Hari Woods Furniture into your home, you’ll want to enjoy the furnishings for years to come. To ensure that you do, we encourage you to follow through with proper care and cleaning. This useful guide covers all types of furniture—from upholstered to painted and mattresses and rugs. Dust your furniture regularly with a soft, dry, untreated cloth. Moisture and heat can damage any wood finish so it’s important to protect your furniture by using coasters. Always wipe up moisture promptly and dry with a soft cloth.Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface of your wood furniture. Use felt pads, trivets, coasters and placemats when possible. Gently clean any spills with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- Periodic cleaning of exposed cane surfaces with a damp cloth is recommended. Do not use any solvent based cleaners.
- For the Fujiwara TV unit, avoid leaning on the cane or pushing against it by hand. Since the cane in the TV unit does not have an MDF backing, this can damage the cane fibres.
Have a question? ask it right away
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.